Chief Financial Officer
- Senior finance opportunity
- Work closely with the CEO and Board
- Opportunity to join a growing international relief and development NFP
About Jesuit Mission
Established in 1951, Jesuit Mission is the international relief and development organisation of the Australian Jesuits. We work with local Jesuit partners across Asia and Africa who walk with and empower the most vulnerable communities to live full and free lives, through participation in community development and humanitarian relief programs such as education, health, water and sanitation, livelihoods, and sustainable agriculture.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO the role manages all finance, company secretarial and administration functions and plays a pivotal role in ensuring the long-term success of the organisation. As part of the senior management team, you will provide advice to the board, CEO and senior management and help drive the overall strategic development of the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Bring substanial experience in a senior finance position
- Demonstrate a strong strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to translate business strategy into financial plans
- Maintain oversight of all finance, treasury, company secretarial, risk management and administration processes
- Have sound people management and interpersonal capabilities
- Work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and develop a motivated finance and administration team
- Hold tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, or a related field
Jesuit Mission is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to the appointment.
How to apply for this role
To apply for the role of Chief Financial Officer, please review the position description and then send your resume and cover letter, addressing the success criteria, to Tony MacMahon at email@example.com.
To view the Position Description click here.
The closing date is 17 February 2023.