Our programs empower women, men and children so they can build lives free from poverty and injustice.
Our programs break cycles of poverty through teaching and education, protect the well-being of communities by providing medical care and programs that improve access to clean water and toilets, develop independent, strong communities through livelihood training and income-generating projects, and provide vulnerable individuals with pastoral care, social inclusion and advocacy.
- Education Our education projects focus on improving access to quality education in primary, secondary, tertiary and vocational settings. MORE
- Livelihoods training Many of our programs help women and men learn the skills and knowledge to find employment or create their own business.MORE
- Refugees & the displaced We aim to help displaced families rebuild, grow, live and thrive in their temporary communities and where they eventually settle.MORE
- Health and basic rights Our projects support vulnerable families to access essential healthcare, nutrition, food, clean water, shelter, toilets and education.MORE
- Advocacy We partner with local organisations that aim to mobilise and empower disenfranchised people to lobby for and advocate change at local, national and international levels.MORE
- Leadership and capacity Our leadership programs aim to strengthen individuals’ and organisations’ capacity to learn, lead and effect positive change. MORE
- Pastoral care Our pastoral care programs provide fellowship, friendship and kinship to people who are living with discrimination, injustice and crisis.MORE