Jesuit Mission News
Winter 2020 - #625
- Tears of Joy
- Healing wounds, Warming hearts - by Fr Trung Nguyen S.J
- Help and extraordinary hope during COVID-19
- Reason for celebration
- Upcoming events
Summer 2020 - #624
- Clean water, changing lives
- 2020 vision, clear and focused - by Fr Trung Nguyen S.J
- Youth, the Now of God
- Reaching high like the bamboo trees
- The real cost of a cuppa
Winter 2019 - #623
- Casting a lifeline in India
- Shining the Light of Love in India
- Responding to God's love - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
- Micro-credit is transforming lives in Myanmar
- Finding freedom in Myanmar
- Creating change in Cambodia
Summer 2019 - #622
- Honouring Joshua - an Australian couple's generosity resonates in India
- Reaping the seeds of change in Cambodia
- Love brings change in Thailand
- A lifetime pilgrimage - Fr Bob Slattery SJ
- Faith and Culture - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
Winter 2018 - #621
- A symbol of hope in Kachin - responding to the conflict in Myanmar
- Photos from Cambodia
- Raised to new life - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
- Solidarity at the Maytime Fair
- Being with the Dalits - Fr Phil Crotty SJ
Gratitude Report - 2019
Please join in a moment of reflection as you read the Report and share in the hope and transformation.
Gratitude Report - 2018
These programs break cycles of poverty through agricultural, livelihood and vocational training. They protect the well-being of communities by providing medical care, schools, food, income generating projects and improved access to clean water and toilets.
They provide refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable individuals with pastoral care, social inclusion, education and advocacy.
Gratitude Report - 2017
Through these programs, we have been able to help them to build the skills, capacity and resilience needed to create and sustain lives free from poverty and injustice.
Our 2017 Gratitude Report highlights the good news stories of what we have been able to achieve by working together to support vulnerable people living in the global margins.