Jesuit Mission News
Summer 2023 - #630
- Achieving economic freedom in Myanmar
- Water the Gift of Life in Timor-Leste
- Caring for our common home in Cambodia
- Empowering stateless youth in Thailand
- Accompanying refugees in Indonesia
- One Foot Raised
- Uplifting through education in India
Winter 2022 - #629
- Art therapy for Ukrainian children
- Empowering village women through sewing
- Shining in her scholarship
- Clean water for Hong Ky village in Vietnam
- Constructing sanitary facilities in Timor-Leste
- One Foot Raised
Summer 2022 - #628
- Refugees rise above the challenges of COVID-19 in Indonesia
- Mrs Neang plants a future for her family
- NOSSEF graduate caring for her community
- Ingabire flourishes in the digital economy
- Thank you for your support of the Maytime Fair and Bazaar appeals
- One Foot Raised
Winter 2021 - #627
- 'The roar of a nation' hope stirs the next generation of Myanmar
- Breaking the chain of COVID-19 transmission in India
- Learning never stops for cheerful children at NOSSEF
- 70 years of the Jesuit Mission Bazaar and Maytime Fair
- The legacy of Fr Phil Crotty SJ 1932-2021
- 40 water stations for coastal villages in Vietnam
Summer 2021 - #626
- Farewell to Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
- COVID-19 response in India
- Educating the next generation in Myanmar
- A new beginning for prisoners in Thailand
- Hope for those living with a disability in Cambodia
Winter 2020 - #625
- Tears of Joy
- Healing wounds, Warming hearts - by Fr Trung Nguyen S.J
- Help and extraordinary hope during COVID-19
- Reason for celebration
- Upcoming events
Summer 2020 - #624
- Clean water, changing lives
- 2020 vision, clear and focused - by Fr Trung Nguyen S.J
- Youth, the Now of God
- Reaching high like the bamboo trees
- The real cost of a cuppa
Winter 2019 - #623
- Casting a lifeline in India
- Shining the Light of Love in India
- Responding to God's love - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
- Micro-credit is transforming lives in Myanmar
- Finding freedom in Myanmar
- Creating change in Cambodia
Summer 2019 - #622
- Honouring Joshua - an Australian couple's generosity resonates in India
- Reaping the seeds of change in Cambodia
- Love brings change in Thailand
- A lifetime pilgrimage - Fr Bob Slattery SJ
- Faith and Culture - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
Winter 2018 - #621
- A symbol of hope in Kachin - responding to the conflict in Myanmar
- Photos from Cambodia
- Raised to new life - Reflection by Fr Trung Nguyen SJ
- Solidarity at the Maytime Fair
- Being with the Dalits - Fr Phil Crotty SJ
Gratitude Report - 2021
You directly supported over 170,000 people in one year.
As you read the Report, we invite you to reflect in the life-giving work that you made possible.
Gratitude Report - 2020
Our 2020 Gratitude Report highlights the determination of our project partners and beneficiaries to overcome the extended difficulties brought on by this pandemic.
As you read the Report, we invite you to reflect in the hope and transformation that you have been a part of.
Gratitude Report - 2019
Our 2019 Gratitude Report highlights the stories of resilience, courage and determination that were made possible by support from all our friends.
Please join in a moment of reflection as you read the Report and share in the hope and transformation.
Gratitude Report - 2018
These programs break cycles of poverty through agricultural, livelihood and vocational training. They protect the well-being of communities by providing medical care, schools, food, income generating projects and improved access to clean water and toilets.
They provide refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable individuals with pastoral care, social inclusion, education and advocacy.
Gratitude Report - 2017
Through these programs, we have been able to help them to build the skills, capacity and resilience needed to create and sustain lives free from poverty and injustice.
Our 2017 Gratitude Report highlights the good news stories of what we have been able to achieve by working together to support vulnerable people living in the global margins.