Join our team
Position vacant: Office Coordinator / Executive AssistantWe wish to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly organised Office Coordinator / Executive Assistant to the CEO to our team.. Duties are varied and include:
- * Ensure smooth and effective management of the CEO office
- * Provide administrative support to Board and Board committees including management of meeting schedules and coordination of papers, minutes and correspondence
- * Drive office functions including reception, hospitality, stationery and IT supplies, mail, accounts payable, contact lists, team meetings and filing systems
- * Coordinate office volunteer program including onboarding, scheduling and project oversight
- * Prepare detailed interstate and overseas travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, visas and transfers
- * Assist with donation processing, updating donor record updates and serve as back up to Supporter Care function in peak periods and holidays
- * Provide administrative and data entry assistance to team.
- * Previous experience providing senior administrative support to CEO and Boards
- * Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels whilst maintaining strict confidentiality
- * Sound administrative skills across diary management, travel arrangements, meeting organisation and experience in preparing documents and presentations
- * Proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- * Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality, timely and accurate output
- * Excellent written and oral communications skills
- * Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and exposure to accounting and donation processing systems.
Meet our team
Helen Forde - Chief Executive Officer
We were incredibly blessed to have Helen join us as our first Chief Executive Officer in 2016. Helen has been a long-time supporter of Jesuit Mission and served on our Board during 2015. She even spent some months experiencing our work first-hand with Sr Denise Coghlan RSM and Monsignor Kike Figuaredo SJ at Jesuit Service in Cambodia in 2004. Helen’s commitment to serving others has led to her extensive experience in Catholic ministries including senior management roles at Caritas Australia and Catholic Heathcare. She is also an active member of the Our Lady of the Way parish community in North Sydney. Helen is responsible for the management of Jesuit Mission’s international programs, fundraising, education, communications and community partnerships programs.
Meg Morrison - Community Engagement Coordinator
Meg came to Jesuit Mission after a long career in NGO’s and academia in the fields of health promotion, community health and social service delivery. Meg has a special interest in the work Jesuit Mission does to support vulnerable families in marginalised communities. Meg is married, a mother to two children and an active member of the Our Lady of the Way Jesuit parish community in North Sydney. As our Community Engagement Coordinator, Meg brings our community events to life, works closely with our schools and cares for the wonderful volunteers we so heavily rely on.
Volunteer with us
We are always delighted to welcome volunteers to work together with us as we empower poor and vulnerable communities to transform their own lives. Contact us on (02) 8918 4109 or email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on the latest opportunities to join the Jesuit Mission team.